from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to Liverpool in the United Kingdom.
- n. A native or resident of Liverpool in the United Kingdom.
- n. someone connected with Liverpool Football Club, as a fan, player, coach etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Liverpool.
- adj. of or pertaining to Liverpool.
- n. A resident of Liverpool.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Liverpool.
- n. An inhabitant of Liverpool.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Liverpool or its people
- n. a native or resident of Liverpool
From Liverpool and puddle, as a pun on the "pool" of Liverpool. (Wiktionary)