from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The Slavic language spoken by the Lusatian people, closely related to Czech.
- n. A member of the Lusatian people.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Lusatians.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Lusatia (G. Lausitz), a district, or two districts (Upper and Lower Lausitz), in Germany, belonging in part to Prussia and in part to Saxony.
- n. An inhabitant of Lusatia.
- n. The native language of Lusatia. Same as Sorbian, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Slavonic language spoken in rural area of southeastern Germany
Sorry, no etymologies found.