from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A Native American people inhabiting the Cape Flattery area of northwest Washington.
- n. A member of this people.
- n. The Wakashan language of the Makah.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An indigenous North American people in the northwestern Olympic Peninsula of Washington state in North America.
- proper n. A language belonging to the Southern Wakashan language family.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Makah nation or language.
Sorry, no etymologies found.