from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A sweet fortified wine originally from Málaga, Spain.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Alternative spelling of Málaga.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A city and a province of Spain, on the Mediterranean. Hence, Malaga grapes, Malaga raisins, Malaga wines.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A wine produced at Malaga in Spain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean
Sorry, no etymologies found.