from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A municipal borough of central England north of Nottingham. It is an industrial center in a coal-mining region. Population: 69,900.
- A city of north-central Ohio west-southwest of Akron. It is a manufacturing center. Population: 50,200.
- Mansfield, Katherine 1888-1923. New Zealand-born British writer known for her short stories. Her collections include Bliss (1920) and The Dove's Nest (1923).
- MountMansfield The highest peak, 1,339.9 m (4,393 ft), of the Green Mountains in north-central Vermont. It is a winter sports area.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A town in Nottinghamshire, England
- proper n. A surname.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a town in north central Ohio
- n. New Zealand writer of short stories (1888-1923)
Sorry, no etymologies found.