from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A municipal borough of southeast England east of London. A popular seaside resort, it also has light industries. Population: 58,400.
- A city of southeast Florida northwest of Fort Lauderdale. It is a resort community. Population: 56,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A coastal town in Kent, England.
- proper n. A town in New Jersey, USA.
- proper n. A town in Florida, USA.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a grunt with a red mouth that is found from Florida to Brazil
Sorry, no etymologies found.