from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of east-central Massachusetts east-northeast of Worcester. Settled in 1657, it was nearly destroyed in 1676 during King Philip's War. Population: 38,100.
- Marlborough, First Duke of See John Churchill.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. a town in Wiltshire, England
- proper n. Marlborough College
- proper n. a dukedom in the British peerage
Sorry, no etymologies found.