from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a chiefly pastoral people of Kenya and parts of Tanzania.
- n. The Nilotic language of this people.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Alternative spelling of Maasai.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. A Nilotic language.
- proper n. An African tribe inhabiting parts of Kenya and Tanzania.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Nilotic language
Sorry, no etymologies found.