from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a Bantu people inhabiting southern and central Angola. Also called Ovimbundu.
- n. The Bantu language of this people. Also called Umbundu.
- n. A member of a Bantu people inhabiting northern Angola. Also called Ndongo.
- n. The Bantu language of this people. Also called Kimbundu.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An ethnic group of Angola.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ethnic group speaking Umbundu and living in western Angola
Sorry, no etymologies found.