from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- See Mashhad.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Alternative form of Mashhad.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Mashed; brewed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having meshes; also, decorated with a pattern of crossing lines, resembling the meshes of a net: as, meshed silk.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling a network
- adj. (used of toothed parts or gears) interlocked and interacting
- n. the holy city of Shiite Muslims; located in northeastern Iran
Sorry, no etymologies found.