from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Micronesia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- n. A member of any of the peoples inhabiting Micronesia.
- n. A subfamily of the Austronesian language family that includes the languages of Micronesia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Micronesia or of Micronesian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Micronesia or the Micronesian people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Micronesia, a collective designation of the islands in the western part of the Pacific Ocean, embracing the Marshall and Gilbert groups, the Ladrones, the Carolines, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Micronesia, a collection of islands and groups of islands, chiefly of coral formation, in the Pacific ocean, the principal of which are the Marshall, Gilbert, Caroline, and Ladrone groups.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Micronesia.
Sorry, no etymologies found.