from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. From, or pertaining to, Milan
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Milan in Italy, or to its inhabitants.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or belonging to Milan or the people of Milan, a city of northern Italy, or to the province or the former duchy of Milan.
- A citizen or citizens of Milan
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Milan
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Milan or its people
Sorry, no etymologies found.