from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Minnesota
- n. A native or inhabitant of Minnesota
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. A resident of Minnesota.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Minnesota, a northwestern State of the United States, north of Iowa.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Minnesota
Minnesota + -an (Wiktionary)