from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Religious, ideological, and cultural aspects of the various denominations of the Latter-day Saint movement.
- proper n. The belief systems of those who believe that the "Book of Mormon" is a sacred text.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The doctrine, system, and practices of the Mormons.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The system of doctrines, practices (especially polygamy), ceremonies, and church government maintained by the Mormons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the doctrines and practices of the Mormon Church based on the Book of Mormon
Mormon + -ism (Wiktionary)