from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. National Formulary
- abbr. neurofibromatosis
- abbr. Newfoundland
- abbr. no funds
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Norfolk Island.
- abbr. Newfoundland and Labrador, a Canadian province.
- abbr. , Not Frat; denoting things counter to the culture of Greek life, particularly in the Southern United States
- National Formulary, is a book of public pharmacopeial standards.
- Prefix code for NASA research fighter plane designations.
Sorry, no etymologies found.