from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. National Research Council
- abbr. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Netherlands Reformed Congregation
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- National Research Council (Canada)
- Not Recommended for Children. (A film classification no longer used)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an independent federal agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants
Sorry, no etymologies found.