from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. National Security Council
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- National Security Council
- Natick Soldier Center (US Army)
- National Sort Code (banking)
- National Safety Council
- Nevada State College
- Nation Song Contest
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security; supervises the Central Intelligence Agency
Sorry, no etymologies found.