from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. New Testament
- abbr. Northwest Territories
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for the Neutral Zone.
- Northern Territory (of Australia)
- Northwest Territories (Canada)
- New Testament (Bible)
- New Territories (of Hong Kong)
- neighbor tone
- abbr. Northern Territory, a federal territory of Australia.
- abbr. Northwest Territories, a territory of Canada.
- abbr. East Nusa Tenggara, a province of Indonesia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an organization concerned to preserve historic monuments and buildings and places of historical interest or natural beauty; founded in 1895 and supported by endowment and private subscription
Sorry, no etymologies found.