from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Nauru or of Nauruan descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Nauru, the Nauruan people or the Nauruan language.
- proper n. the language of Nauru
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Nauru.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Nauru.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the island republic of Nauru or its residents
- n. a native or inhabitant of Nauru
Sorry, no etymologies found.