from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of the Neptune of Greek mythology
- adj. Of or pertaining to Neptune, the eighth planet of the Solar System
- adj. Formed by the action of water
- adj. Pertaining to the element neptunium
- n. An inhabitant of the planet Neptune.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the ocean or sea.
- adj. Formed by water or aqueous solution.
- proper n. One who adopts the Neptunian theory.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Neptune, the god of the sea, or to the ocean or sea itself.
- In geology, formed by water or in its presence.
Sorry, no etymologies found.