from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Massive waterfalls located on the Niagara River.
- proper n. A city in New York State near the Falls.
- proper n. A city in Ontario near the Falls.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls; in the United States it is the American Falls
- n. a city in western New York State at the falls of the Niagara river; tourist attraction and honeymoon resort
Niagara + Falls (Wiktionary)