from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Niger or of Nigerien descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Niger or the Nigerien people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the inhabitants of Niger.
- proper n. A native or inhabitant of Niger.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Niger
- adj. of or relating to the people of Nigeria
From French nigérien, from Niger + -ien. (Wiktionary)