from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Organization of American States
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Organization of American States
- Organisation de l’armée secrète
- old age security
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The Organization of American States an international association of countries in the Western hemisphere. It was created in 1948 to promote military and economic and social and cultural cooperation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an association including most countries in the western hemisphere; created in 1948 to promote military and economic and social and cultural cooperation
Sorry, no etymologies found.