from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A logical operator that returns a true value if one or both operators are true.
- abbr. operating room
- abbr. operations research
- abbr. Oregon
- abbr. owner's risk
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- conj. Inclusive or; either one proposition or the other is true or both.
- conj. A lexical symbol to implement inclusive or in a computer language.
- conj. A logical gate to implement inclusive or.
- n. The binary operator inclusive or, true if one at least one of two inputs is true. In infix notation, it has values
- abbr. Oregon, a state of the United States of America.
- abbr. Orissa, a state of India.
- Initialism of operating room.
- Initialism of operations research.
- Olympic Record
Sorry, no etymologies found.