Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See Berberis.
- n. An evergreen shrub (Mahonia aquifolium) native to the northwestern United States and southwestern Canada, having broadly serrated, glossy leaves and clusters of yellow flowers that develop into dark bluish-purple fruits. Also called tall Oregon grape.
- n. Any of various related shrubs of the Mahonia genus, including dwarf Oregon grape, Cascade Oregon grape, and creeping Oregon grape.
GNU Webster's 1913
- (Bot.) An evergreen species of barberry (Berberis Aquifolium), of Oregon and California; also, its roundish, blue-black berries.
- n. small shrub with grey-green leaves and yellow flowers followed by glaucous blue berries
- n. ornamental evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having dark green pinnate leaves and racemes of yellow flowers followed by blue-black berries
“For even better results, take Vital Botanicals’ Oregon grape root tincture simultaneously.”
“Ecz-cream by Vital Botanicals contains Oregon grape root, which is proven to reduce the symptoms of eczema and other inflammatory skin problems.”
“Always ahead of the curve, it’s been among the first to use ingredients like cajeput oil (strong antifungal), Oregon grape root, and shepherd’s purse (great rash fighter).”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘Oregon grape’.
Looking for tweets for Oregon grape.