from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Greek Mythology The son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra, who with his sister Electra avenged the murder of his father by murdering his mother and her lover Aegisthus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A taxonomic genus within the family Heteropterygidae — several stick insects.
- proper n. The son of Agamemnon
- proper n. A region of Macedonia
- proper n. A town in Indiana
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (Greek mythology) the son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra; his sister Electra persuaded him to avenge Agamemnon's death by killing Clytemnestra and Aegisthus
Sorry, no etymologies found.