from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A native or resident of Oxford.
- n. One who believes that Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford, wrote the plays traditionally attributed to William Shakespeare of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- n. The Oxfordian age or the system of rocks (chiefly coral-derived limestones) deposited during it.
- adj. relating to or denoting the theory that Edward de Vere (1550–1604), Earl of Oxford, wrote the plays attributed to William Shakespeare of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- adj. Relating to or denoting an age in the Upper Jurassic period, lasting from about 157 to 155 million years ago. Also called Corallian
Oxford + -ian (Wiktionary)