from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Phencyclidine.
- abbr. pneumocystis pneumonia
- abbr. Progressive-Conservative Party
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. Phencyclidine
- abbr. Pentachlorophenol
- peptidyl carrier protein
- probabilistically checkable proof
- primary care physician
- pneumocystis pneumonia
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a drug originally taken in the form of powder ("dust") for its hallucinogenic effects.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who helps in identifying or preventing or treating illness or disability
- n. a drug used as an anesthetic by veterinarians; illicitly taken (originally in the form of powder or `dust') for its effects as a hallucinogen
From the chemical name p(henyl)c(yclohexyl)p(iperidine).(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)