from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. private investigator
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- partial induction (see AI)
- politically incorrect (See PC)
- power integrity
- principal investigator (lead researcher on a grant-funded project)
- private investigator
- personal injury
- Prison Industries (The prison-run work program for inmates)
- the Philippines (PI standing for Philippine Islands)
- abbr. Piauí, a state of Brazil.
Sorry, no etymologies found.