from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. People's Republic of China
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Protestant Reformed Church
- Pesticide Residues Committee
- People's Republic of China
- Palm Resource Code, the file format for Palm OS applications.
- Planning Review Committee
- Protocol Review Committee
- Preschool Referral Committee
- Private Commercial Organisation
- Personal radio communications, eg the PRC-77 portable secure FM radio set.
- Police Record Check
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
Sorry, no etymologies found.