from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. prostate-specific antigen
- abbr. public service announcement
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Public Service Announcement
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a protein manufactured exclusively by the prostate gland; PSA is produced for the ejaculate where it liquifies the semen and allows sperm cells to swim freely; elevated levels of PSA in blood serum are associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer
Sorry, no etymologies found.