from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Paracelsus.
- n. A proponent of Paracelsianism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or in conformity with, the practice of Paracelsus, a Swiss physician and alchemist of the 15th century.
- proper n. A follower of Paracelsus or his practice or teachings.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to Paracelsus, a Swiss physician, chemist, and philosopher (1493-1541), or according with his speculations in philosophy or his practice of medicine, particularly the latter.
- n. One who believed in or practised the views or doctrines of Paracelsus; especially, a medical practitioner of his school. Paracel-sians were numerous in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
Sorry, no etymologies found.