from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The male heir to the British throne.
- n. Used as the title for the male heir to the British throne, conferred by the sovereign.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A royal title given to the heir apparent to the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the oldest son of the English sovereign.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the male heir apparent of the British sovereign
Sorry, no etymologies found.