from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A subgroup of the Quechumaran languages, the most important language being Quechua.
- adj. Of or relating to the Quechua or their language or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining, to the Quechua people or language.
- n. A member of the Quechua people.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the language of the Quechua which was spoken by the Incas
- adj. of or relating to the Quechua or their language
Sorry, no etymologies found.