from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. regular army
- abbr. residence assistant
- abbr. right ascension
- abbr. Royal Academy
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Rear admiral, a rank in the Royal Navy.
- Royal Academy, the Royal Academy of Arts is an art institution based in London, England.
- Royal Academician, a member of the Royal Academy.
- Royal Artillery, a regiment in the British Army.
- Resident Assistant, a trained student leader, within a college or university, who is given the responsibility of supervising students living in a residence hall.
- Republic of Armenia
- Rahmatullah Alaih (God's blessing be upon him); a suffix used by Muslims in reference to honored individuals.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Thus, there is a reference in RA 8047 to the Florence Agreement, which as earlier discussed above only had the words “Printed Books” in its Annex A (i).
It is clear that under both the Florence Agreement and as reflected in RA 8047, there was no specific mention of the nature of the books, as to their scientific, educational, etc. nature.
An RA is a research assistantship, usually funded by a grant that your advisor got.
I mean RA is more effective when one actually reads the recommended books.
Sounds to me like RA is not a dog owner, and is possibly someone who has a fear of dogs, hence the uninformed phone call to ASP.
The Good: RA is full of historic details, so while magic is afoot RA is also a solid work of historical fiction.
Which means that the RA, which is everywhere in my body, has been coming at my hands and feet with a vengeance lately.
MabThera®, the first B-cell therapy to treat severe active rheumatoidarthritis RA, which is now available in the UK, is set to transform the management of this debilitating disease and may make a difference to thelives of thousands of people.
It's like we had a big assed party, and instead of having a beer and relaxing, he sat in his room, making snide comments with his little friends and calling the RA or something.
The industry is looking to the new oral medicines as a potential next frontier for tackling rheumatoid arthritis RA, which is often treated with a lucrative class of injected biotech medications.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.