from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. regular army
- abbr. residence assistant
- abbr. right ascension
- abbr. Royal Academy
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Rear admiral, a rank in the Royal Navy.
- Royal Academy, the Royal Academy of Arts is an art institution based in London, England.
- Royal Academician, a member of the Royal Academy.
- Royal Artillery, a regiment in the British Army.
- Resident Assistant, a trained student leader, within a college or university, who is given the responsibility of supervising students living in a residence hall.
- Republic of Armenia
- Rahmatullah Alaih (God's blessing be upon him); a suffix used by Muslims in reference to honored individuals.
Sorry, no etymologies found.