from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Red Cross
- abbr. Roman Catholic
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Race Committee
- Radio Canada
- radio control
- Red Cross
- Reformed Church
- Reinforced Concrete
- Receiving and Concealing (stolen property)
- reasonable and customary
- Censorship in Australia. Refused Classification
- remote control
- Release Candidate
- Reverse Circulation (drilling rig)
- Roman Catholic
- Royal Crown
- Research chemicals (designer drug)
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of Reformed Church in America.
- n. An abbreviation of Royal College of Physicians.
- n. An abbreviation of Royal College of Surgeons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or supporting Romanism
Sorry, no etymologies found.