from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Received Pronunciation
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Received Pronunciation
- rating pending
- roleplay (both verb and noun)
- abbr. Rhineland-Palatinate, a federal state of Germany.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of the Latin Rerum Politicarum Doctor, Doctor of Political Science
- n. of Royal Purple Degree.
- n. An abbreviation of Reformed Protestant Episcopal
- n. of Royal Society of Painter-Etchers.
- n. In mech., an abbreviation of revolutions per minute.
Sorry, no etymologies found.