from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element radon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for radon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the symbol for the chemical element radon.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An abbreviation of Royal Naval Reserve.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a graduate nurse who has passed examinations for registration
- n. a radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium; the heaviest of the inert gasses; occurs naturally (especially in areas over granite) and is considered a hazard to health
Sorry, no etymologies found.