from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A mischievous sprite in English folklore; Puck.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A celebrated fairy; Puck. See puck.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A domestic spirit or fairy, said to be the offspring of a mortal woman and Oberon, king of Fairyland.
- n. As a general name, an elf; a fairy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mischievous sprite of English folklore
Sorry, no etymologies found.