from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The Rhaeto-Romance dialect that is an official language of Switzerland. Also called Ladin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The minority Romance language of Switzerland - one of the Rhaeto-Romance languages
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as Rhæto-Romanic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Rhaeto-Romance language spoken in southeastern Switzerland; it is an official language of Switzerland
- adj. of or relating to the Romansh language
Romansh Romonsch, from Latin Rōmānicus, Roman; see romance.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)