from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Latin Scientiae Baccalaureus (Bachelor of Science)
- abbr. simultaneous broadcast
- abbr. southbound
- abbr. Baseball stolen base
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Solomon Islands.
- n. The ISO 3166-2:ID code for the Indonesian province of Sumatera Barat (“West Sumatra”).
- season best (this season's personal best)
- The statistic reporting the number of stolen bases.
- abbr. sideband
Sorry, no etymologies found.
All cells were pre-treated with SB for 6 hours (− 6 +SB).
Collectively, in the year before Dusty managed them these guys 'SB / CS was 450 / 148, which is a SB\% of 75.2.
In the first year Dusty managed them, their SB / CS was 403 / 152, which is a SB\% of 72.6.
The DOR was heavily involved in SB 880, to be sure.
I've been trying it for a long time - so long that a certain SB author who began just before me is actually running a 5K this week!
SB is too damn small for me to flip off bumper-stickered idiots.
If you call SB 1070 a racist law, or imply that those who concocted it and stump for it are racists, the leading line of Fox-fed attacks will be to call YOU a racist.
SB is not green or socially aware but rather a healthy dose of unfiltered reality … as you can gather from the pacifier-in-a-martini-glass logo and tongue-in-cheek title.
But in SB-V, Morrall relieved an injured Johnny Unitas and did just enough not to lose.
Miami also was the scene of the Colts calamitous loss to the NYJets in SB-III.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.