American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- A city of western El Salvador northwest of San Salvador. It is an important commercial, industrial, and processing center. Population: 164,000.
- A city of southern California east of Long Beach in the fertile valley of the Santa Ana River, about 145 km (90 mi) long. Santa Ana is a manufacturing and trade center for a large metropolitan area. Population: 340,000.
- n. A strong dry hot wind blowing from the desert regions of southern California toward the Pacific coast usually in winter.
- n. a strong hot dry wind that blows in winter from the deserts of southern California toward the Pacific Coast
- n. a city in western El Salvador
- n. a city in southern California to the east of Long Beach
- n. Mexican general who tried to crush the Texas revolt and who lost battles to Winfield Scott and Zachary Taylor in the Mexican War (1795-1876)
- After the Santa Ana Canyon of southern California. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“On or about 18 September, Frank Hall of the Santa Ana Register contacted Mr Heflin, borrowed the three original prints, returned the originals to Mr Heflin and wrote an article which was published with the UFO picture Nr 1 in the Santa Ana Register on 20 September 1965.”
“The township itself was twenty miles west of the Santa Ana Mountains, where the infamous winds came from.”
“Locanda Santa Ana was a grand old two-story building the color of a ripe apricot, three main doors with half-moon windows over them.”
“After a Santa Ana JC football game with my stepdad John, my father Wally, and Christine; with Kevin and Michelle in front.”
“In 1591 he was guardian in Santa Ana of Tlaxcala, and in”
“That night, at a corner restaurant in the heart of the touristy town, we had a meal that would have stood only a few points lower than La Baita and Locanda Santa Ana in a rating system of the trips culinary highlights.”
“The documentation available, from the air force file, the NICAP investigation, and that of the Santa Ana Register, makes no mention of this picture.”
“With my mom, ecstatic after winning the MVP award at Santa Ana JC.”
“One of these pictures was obtained by a druggist who then apparently showed it to a friend, a customer who worked for the Santa Ana Register.”
Looking for tweets for Santa Ana.