from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of south-central Saskatchewan, Canada, on the South Saskatchewan River northwest of Regina. Settled in 1883, it is a trade and processing center. Population: 202,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The largest city in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, located on the South Saskatchewan River.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The service-berry or June-berry, Amelanchier Canadensis, probably also the shad-bush, A. Botryapium, and perhaps the western service-tree, A. alnifolia, all of which are likely to be more or loss confused by the Indians.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a city in central Saskatchewan; the largest city in the province
- n. edible purple or red berries
From saskatoon. (Wiktionary)