from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the behavioristic theories and methods of B.F. Skinner.
- n. A follower of B.F. Skinner's theories or methods.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who endorses the behavioristic tradition of B. F. Skinner, that is, psychology should study the conditions under which behavior occurs, and that behavior is observable and measurable, as are the environmental conditions that control it.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the methods and theories of B. F. Skinner
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a follower of the theories or methods of B. F. Skinner
- adj. of or relating to B. F. Skinner or his behaviorist psychology
Sorry, no etymologies found.