from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A linguistic feature of one or more Slavic languages, especially a Slavic idiom or phrasing that appears in a non-Slavic language.
- n. An attitude, custom, or other feature that is characteristically Slavic.
- n. Esteem for and emulation of Slavic culture and politics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The common feeling and interest of the Slavic race.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The common feeling and interest of the Slavonic race.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Slavic character, peculiarities, influence, interests, and aspirations.
Slav + -ism (Wiktionary)