- adj. Of a form of bitter misanthropy relating to Timonism, like Timon of Athens.
- adj. Of or relating to Skeptic philosopher Timon of Phlius, his life, works, style, or ideas.
- adj. Of or relating to the French Catholic Sacred Heart congregation founded by Joseph-Marie Timon-David.
- n. A member of the French Catholic Sacred Heart congregation founded by Joseph-Marie Timon-David.
- From the name of French priest Joseph-Marie Timon-David (1823-1891) and the Sacred Heart congregation he founded in 1864. (Wiktionary)
“The most prosperous enterprise of Alcibiades, in the Timonian sense, was the inciting the Athenians to undertake an expedition against the Dorian city of Syracuse, in Sicily.”
“Miso, one of the seven sages, of a Timonian and Democritic humour, being asked, "what he laughed at, being alone?”
“They’re both here in Alexandria, waiting for you to come out of your Timonian shell.”
‘Timonian’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Timonian.