American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- The symbol for the element thallium.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The chemical symbol of the metal thallium.
- n. chemistry Symbol for thallium.
- n. metrology Symbol for the teraliter (teralitre), an SI unit of fluid measure equal to 1012 liters (litres).
- n. a soft grey malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air; it is highly toxic and is used in rodent and insect poisons; occurs in zinc blende and some iron ores
“Tl; dr: Covers generally suck at representing the book; these covers suck AND are racist, which is much much worse.”
“C4- is there with Tl+ while the synonym refers to Ti+.”
“Tl VI fjllf destroyed by an arsonist, you may end up wanting to inflict some kind of revenge on the creep.”
“Tl hair on its underside had been shaved a few days before he left the tower, but it was growing in again.”
“Although the actual design has been done for use on the Tl-turbine design, it will be relatively easy to adapt for another design of turbine.”
“Attach this piece by first binding to its extremities two strips of aluminium, or by preference very thin tinned iron, Tl and T2.”
“He spread the tail a little by pinning it between two pieces of card (_Tl_, Fig. 10), gave it the proper slant, and now had the wings to arrange.”
“The finished Owl, with the thread wrappings on and the wires still projecting; Nw is end of the neck wire; Bp is back-pin -- that is, the wire in the center of the back; Ww and Ww are the wing wires; Tl are the cards pinned on the tail to hold it flat while it dries.”
“Tl smith fresh prince lip dub charlieissocoollik thehill88 brookers guy on bicycle when in rome lafayette prince kristen bell filming traffic cones shoot movie set sexy Guy on the Bicycle on Lafayette”
“These experimenters use scintillators with a lot of pure NaI (Tl); future projects should be based on Xenon, with added amounts of Xe 129 and Xe 136.”
‘Tl’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Tl.