from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A Native American people inhabiting the coastal and island areas of southeast Alaska.
- n. A member of this people.
- n. The language of the Tlingit.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an Indian people from the coastal regions of Alaska and British Columbia
- proper n. the language of these people
- adj. of, or relating to these people or their language
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of a seafaring group of North American Indians living in southern Alaska
- n. the Na-Dene language spoken by the Tlingit
Sorry, no etymologies found.