from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a Bantu people inhabiting Botswana and western South Africa. Also called Batswana, Bechuana.
- n. The Sotho language of the Tswana. Also called Setswana.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A Bantu people living in Botswana and South Africa.
- proper n. The Bantu language of these people; Setswana.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of a Bantu people living chiefly in Botswana and western South Africa
- n. the dialect of Sotho spoken by the Tswana in Botswana
From Tswana Setswana. (Wiktionary)