from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one of the Turkmen ethnic group
- adj. Of, or relating to, these people
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Same as Turcoman.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A member of a branch of the Turkish race, found chiefly in central Asia (in Russian territory), Persia, and Afghanistan.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of a Turkic people living in Turkmenistan and neighboring areas
- n. the Turkic language spoken by the Turkoman
Sorry, no etymologies found.